1. Medium-size clothes are your nemesis. They’re too tight, exposing every roll, wrinkle, and crevice.
2. Large-size clothes are too loose. The fit resembles that of a child who raided their parent’s closet.
3. There’s a hesitance to shop for a bunch of clothes in a size up, because you’re confident that you’re only a solid month of diet and exercise away from fitting your wardrobe again.
4. Selecting an outfit from aforementioned wardrobe is less enjoyable. When you’re in a personally satisfying spot, weight wise, deciding what to wear is like choosing from 30 glorious ice cream flavors. When you’re in a skinny-fat phase, it’s like choosing which dentist you want to go to for a root canal.
5. The perpetual hunger you feel is probably because your body legitimately needs sustenance, but ideally of the healthy, nourishing sort.
6. All it takes is one hefty meal to get you big time bloated. Your food baby causes your belly to resemble a 2-months-into-pregnancy tummy.
7. When you go into a healthy mode, it’s difficult to deny who you really are. You can eat chicken breast and brown rice for lunch, but if you come across cookies, cakes, pies, and brownies, your resistance is futile.
8. Even when you’re being healthy, you’ll find ways to make not particularly healthy choices. Like, a full steak and asparagus meal.
9. Nobody has any tolerance for you complaining about your body because you’re not blatantly overweight, and it comes off as an obnoxious person fishing for compliments to stroke their ego.
Here’s a related video you might like:
Here are other struggles skinny fat people know and understand: https://www.cosmo.ph/lifestyle/struggles-skinny-fat-people-understand-a00052-20161214