Admit it, many of us are lazy when it comes to working out even if it means it will get us more fit and healthy. Even so, there are things you can do to still be able to have that much coveted six pack abs. Yes, even if you’re lazy. It might not be as fast as how others do it with their extreme core exercises. But it can happen. Read on and find out what you can do to have six pack abs even if you’re lazy. Just follow these tips:
- Add hot sauce to your diet.
- Get into the habit of using a Mouthwash.
- Hang an Air-freshener in your car.
- Make yourself uncomfortable for a large portion of the day.
- Drink loads of water.
- Expose yourself to cooler temperatures.
- Consume the right amount of protein.
- Stay Busy.
- Change your walking style.
- Get into the habit of standing more.
Now, don’t just take my word for it. Read the full article here: http://lifehacklane.com/ways-lazy-people-can-develop-a-six-pack/
Watch this related video to help you lose weight without exercise:
5 Simple Rules to Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise: The Lazy Man’s Way to Six Pack Abs
Here is another resource you can look into: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cheat-training-18-lazy-ways-to-develop-awesome-abs.html
What are you waiting for? Start lazily getting your six pack abs now!